We promise 100% satisfaction
If you don’t love it we’ll take it back
We want you to love your puzzle. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the final product, you may return your purchase for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt.
Safety First Shopping
Your information is secure while shopping on Puzumi. Our SSL secured servers are tested daily to ensure your data will arrive privately and unaltered.
We process and ship fast, really fast. In fact, processing your products in 24 hours has always been our practice… we hate waiting too!
(Exceptions: If your product is not in stock or there is any issue with your order, we’ll let you know.)
Achieve Total Happiness
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you’re not absolutely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full exchange, credit or refund within 30 days of receipt (regardless of customization).
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Puzumi for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
Puzumi will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a Puzumi representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Puzumi reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Puzumi support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Puzumi.
How to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Contact Customer Support through the online “Contact Us” form to request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in the body of your “Question,” and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color) or a refund.
- Select “Return Authorization Request” as the topic for your contact.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to define the product that you are requesting authorization for.
- Use the Attach Documents field to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
What the Return Process Usually Entails
- Print and fill out the Puzumi Return form.
- Include the paperwork in your returning package along with your returning items.
- Write the RMA number conspicuously on the outside of the package to ensure proper routing upon receipt.
- Ship the package to:
4095 Southern Blvd. Suite 214
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an indication as to what will follow.
- If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
- If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 48 hours to appear in your Puzumi account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on Puzumi.
- If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.
- Returning Puzzles may only be swapped for a similar puzzle of equal or lesser value.